Three_C 2000 for Windows
Three Channel Photometer Controller
- ...reads the counts from the amplifier/discriminator circuit using the CTM-5 card.
- ...was written in Visual Basic.
- ...uses modified code from the older DOS version of THREE_C.
- ...uses Keithley DLL's for the CTM-5 card.
- ...includes a CTM-5 help file.
- Pins 36, 19 and 17 of the CTM-5 card are tied to
the amplifier/discriminator circuits of the left, center and right channels
of the three channel photometer.
- The gates (pins 37,18,16,14,12) are control by 0.1 second pulses
from Counter 5 Ouput (pin 31).
- Total counts and standard deviations are computed from
the counts aquired during many 0.1 second integrations.
- More notes are provided in the three-ring binder for the 41" telescope.